AIM
Wetbuddyy

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

such a great game and now

such a great video. You definitely captured every single hardship in the game. I honestly think the easiest part was the last boss. And everyone loves the companion cube. Thanks for the great video

The Equilibrium Collab The Equilibrium Collab

You should watch the movie

Insulting the scenes will do nothing for you at all. The movie is great, a definite watch.

-Blitzkreig Bop- -Blitzkreig Bop-

Humm....

I liked the music, but it was repetitive after the 2nd time. Maybe not use a starting over every time you press a button?

Nazi-Barney responds:

fuck y

How to Deal with a Nazi How to Deal with a Nazi

very nice...!

Awesome movie, i liked it.

aaaaD aaaaD

erm

Well, i liked how you changed the words to cock and fag and such before the subtitles changed... That was amusing. Kinda

(2) Pacman vs. Luigi (2) Pacman vs. Luigi

Decent

Entertaining, I didn't like the intro naming everything though. Too much anticipation, intro was probably longer than flash. If you don't count zooming in to stare at a corpse... I liked it kinda.

Sharkius-Cubed responds:

Actually, the movie was 3x as long as the intro.

A Pokemon Flash A Pokemon Flash

hmm

Well, you kinda just took alot of other people's stuff and put it in a video. I liked the dead baby though....

speakerblast responds:

hence the term sprite movie. And parodies are usually about other peoples stuff. But I'll try to do something more original next time. Thanx 4 the input.

First Time Playing CS First Time Playing CS

hah

My Team sucks, they all died. Lol, so funny. CS is such a great game, defusing bombs, that's the noob un-friendly part... heh

TEDM - Yesterday pt2 TEDM - Yesterday pt2

Stoned?

I'm assuming you were high at the time of making this. At least the graphics are ok and some of the animation happening in the background was mildly entertaining. Not worth another go at it, unless it's godly of course.

Rhyno Rampage Rhyno Rampage

Well....

Erm, besides the graphics, it was, terrible... i liked the street fighter ? part. kinda.. maybe... ermmm